Feb 15, 2012

Air Mauritius to axe Sydney & Melbourne services, with Perth to get extra 2 to 3 services per week




Air Mauritius will axe its Sydney & Melbourne services as part of a major cost saving plan on the back of massive losses in the third quarter.



Its weekly Mauritius to Sydney & Melbourne services will be suspended from 29th/30th May, with an additional frequency added from Mauritius to Perth from 5th/6th June 2012, taking the A330 services to twice weekly.


New Schedule effective 6th June: A330-202 aircraft 3B-NBL & NBM to operate these flights.


WED: MK940 Arr: 10.20hrs ex: (FIMP) & MK941 Dep: 12.30hrs to: (FIMP)

SUN: MK940 Arr: 21.35hrs ex: (FIMP) & MK941 Dep: 00.20hrs (Mon) to (FIMP)


Air Mauritius hopes to add a further third service linking Mauritius to Perth sooner rather than later. The airline will also now refocus on its partnership with Australian carrier Virgin Australia, to ensure that the east coast of Australia passengers will still have access to Air Mauritius flights from Perth.


Source: Anne Majumdar

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete